[access-uk] Re: digital switchover - freesat option query

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:24:58 +0100

It's a help but not great. It allows the box to tell you the name of the channel your on, the programme that is on now and also the recorded programme you are playing. It also will read the synopsis for the programme your on. It doesn't read any menus or anything else although when in a menu it does say that audio feedback isn't available or something which in itself can be useful as then you know the box is in a menu. That said I no longer have Sky and use a PC with a satelite TV tuner in it to receive Freesat channels using WIndows Media Centre.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Mohammed Adeel
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:00 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover - freesat option query

Hi Peter,

Do you own one of the Sky Talker devices? Can you tell me what features it has and what you think of it?

Thanks,