[access-uk] digital switchover - freesat option query

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:41:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I’ve recieved a leaflet from the digital switchover scheme. Frrsat seems to
have a lot more channels than standard freeview. I was wondering if the freesat
option comes with the Sky Talker or a set top box similar in functionality to
the RNIB Smart Talk? Also, do they give an indoor or outdoor dish?

Thanks