[access-uk] Re: dial-up help needed

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:53:00 +0100

Hi Andy

I would recommend you register the account on your end using your connection. If the registration process gives you a page with the number, username and password on it in plain text, just record those details and then when your wife gets round there, set up the connection manually. Otherwise you'll have to download whatever software they give you to set up the connection.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>