[access-uk] Re: deleting icon from sys tray?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:37:50 +0100

Hi,
my apologies, after your e-mail it came clear to me that all i need to do is
to go into msconfig and disable anything relating to nokia services.  Worked
a treat <smile>.

just unistalled PC suite as, I'm not getting much fun out of it.  I can work
better with the software supplied with my usb bluetooth connection.

Justin