[access-uk] Re: deleting files from the start-up goup, is this possible?

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:54:16 +0200

   Hi Alexander

Try startup.exe, this is a very useful application which either can be loaded into the control panel or just by pressing startup.exe. You can get it from
http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx