[access-uk] Re: del problem

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:41:49 +0100

Thanks Christine.  No its the Google toolbars etc which cause a problem with
Jaws.  I will find a way although the experts are not coming up with a solution.

Now a Zstone question.  Your ten books, where did you get them from?  Are they
in MP3 or DAISY?  Oh dear that's two questions.

We are okay and free from  floods, more rain tonight.  Gloucester and Worcester
are worse off than Oxford.

Love  Ron