[access-uk] defining server on N70 with talks

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:00:39 -0000

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone that would be able to assist me in maximising the functionality
of my N70 with Talks?

I'm trying to set up my IM amongst many other features, and I'm not having much
luck.

Not sure if this is a tad too demanding a request, so perhaps someone would
contact me off list.

Thanks awfully.

Best wishes

Colin