[access-uk] Re: death of a zen stone

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:44:38 -0000

HI Adrian.

This news is certainly of interest though I must say I also had the same
problem as you but managed to get a program from the Creative Website that
would allow you to recover from a firmware crash like this if necessary.  It
was a while ago now and I don't think the program  was that accessible.
Certainly I think the initial screen was difficult anyway but there is a
solution though this 2 GB version looks good.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493