[access-uk] Re: dead laptop - your help needed

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:12:42 +0100

Gordon,

Yes I know, I did backup my documents at the start of the month before I
went away somewhere but no I have not as a matter of course been backing up
Outlook data files etc, yes I will from now on...hindsight is a wonderful
thing isn't it..

I'm sure I could do what you say if I had the tools / know-how to open up
the laptop and take out the hard drive...thankfully I've had an offer from a
very generous person to do this for me.

Thanks anyway for your couple of euros' worth!

Cheers,

Phil