[access-uk] Re: data2.cab question

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:04:46 +0100

  > Andrew Hodgson

  >Hi,

  >The data2.cab file is a Zoomtext file containing extra data - the files are
quite often split up in this way.  Why the install >carried on beyond this
beats me.

  Hi Andrew,

  Apologies for that . I had the idea it was a Windows installer issue.  Now,
the only thing I can think of for the reason for the ZT installation to
continue is that, something must have happened during the unistall of ZT 9
beta.  I did get a message saying that a certain file could not be accessed.  I
forget what file but, I know that I couldn't unistall the speech symthasisers
because of this message.  i had to restart the PC manually as, I could not get
it to restart conventionally.  So, with all this in mind, I bet something went
astray there.

  Thanks for the answer.  It's a great help.

  Justin

  Andrew.