[access-uk] data2.cab question

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:35:17 +0100

HI everyone,

For some reason when installing the older version of zoomtext (v.8.11) as my 9
beta has expired, I got some strange dialogue box.

Now, I know this isn't zoomtext related as, I'm sure this is windows installer
related.

I was asked to insert disk 2 for the file data2.cab.  I did give the address as
to where the file should be although, i find addresses hard to follow.  I'm
guessing that i should have installed the WinXP disk to retreive this file.
When I pressed the cancel button, the message warned me that the installation
would be terminated.  So, i did and, the installation actually carried on,
hence how I'm here writing this e-mail.

So, Just want to know what it is and, can I download this file on the web?

thanks for any advice.

Justin