[access-uk] Re: dabs

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:13:32 +0200

Thanks Wendy, that's interesting to know, I prefer topay for things up front so a payment plan wouldn't be any use to me but they are obviously a well know company so they should sell what I am looking for.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx