[access-uk] Re: cyclical redundancy check error

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:37:55 -0000

Thanks Stuart, I tried the dVD in 3 different machines and got the same problem.

I also tried running the DVD under the tap but forgot to use a cloth so will try that.
Yusuf

If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart MacMillan" <bznclty@xxxxxxxxx>