[access-uk] Re: cyclical redundancy check error

  • From: Stuart MacMillan <bznclty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 04:15:59 -0800

This may sound strange but your easiest first thing to do is clean the
disc. Fingerprints and general dust may be the problem. Use warm water
( not hot ) and wipe the disc with a soft cloth from the centre to the
rim ie not around the disc.

Trying another cd/dvd drice is always a good thing to do as well.

Stuart