[access-uk] Re: cx.com

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:41:16 -0000

It is, but unlike dropbox which gives you 2 GB, cx gives you 10 GB of data for free, though as I said, it doesn't seem to be quite as accessible as dropbox.

-----Original Message----- From: Saqib Hussain
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 11:06 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: cx.com

Isn't that similar to Dropbox?

On 03/11/2011, Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah,

thanks for that.

I’ll try to upload stuff that way.

Perhaps there is a way to check what files are already uploaded by logging
in to the website?