[access-uk] Re: curious DAB radio behaviour!

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:55:42 -0000

weird isn't it!! i'm gonna get some sighted assistance and see if i can get
any better results by doing another auto tune with the old evoke one. i
can't remember how to do it, and i've probably thought i've done it and
haven't. it hasn't been re-tuned since the day i bought it, which was about
15 months ago. or rather, i've attempted to do it, but am never sure whether
i was successful!

if anyone can tell me how i get the evoke 1 to re-scan/auto tune i'd be
grateful.
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx