[access-uk] Re: curious DAB radio behaviour!

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:42:38 -0000

When I get to radio 4 I then click the dial round once, twice, three times
etc in a clockwise direction and just keep getting back to radio 4 again.  I
can eventually pick up classic Gold and I think korr before that, but
anything before those but after radio 4 just doesn't happen.  I haven't had
sighted help yet.  I tried when I was in an electrical store, but the
digital reception was terrible.  a friend who lives around 5 mins away can
get century, jazz fm, Smooth and one or two others.  So it's the regional
multiplex that I have problems with I think.  I can get some local stations,
but they're more city based like Magic etc.