[access-uk] Re: creative Soundblaster

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:49:10 -0000

Hi Audrey.

I couldn't do the installation as it was one of those where you had to click on a continue icon which jaws did not read. Pauline will be home from work around 9pm so if she is in a good mood, I'll try and get her to assist me install the software.

As for which socket to plug in the minijack to the speakers, I don't think it is the front as the sockets there, are: Optical Out, Mic in and phones.

I'll ask the list this afternoon as I'm sure there are members using the same card. Failing that, Pauline can have a look at the documentation.

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best wishes Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>