[access-uk] Re: creating my own web site

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:09:19 -0000

Hi Barbara,

I suppose the easy answer is that I want to start small, basically to post up demo versions of my songs. Rather than posting out cds to producers, promoters and the like, I want my songs up there on a web site so said people can listen and possibly download them For that matter, anybody can listen to them if they like them. Either way the purpose is to publicise my songs.

Eventually, I would like to develop a web site for a business idea that I can't really talk about right now, but this would be to support a commercial business so it would be more fancy and so on.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes
work best when open