[access-uk] creating business cards in Outlook 2007 Contacts

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:12:59 -0000

Hello, I am using XP running Outlook 2007 with JFW 10. I am trying to create
individual business cards for 500 plus e mail addresses, has anyone a quick
fool proof way of achieving this so Outlook will sned a created message to a
number of addresses from the contact list I have input?

Thanks for any pointers in the right direction.

Colin Fowler