[access-uk] Re: creating a google account

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:39:27 +0100

hi john. strange, i had no trouble here win7 64bit, jaws 14, IE11. if the captcha doesn't work, click download sound as mp3 and that should open in your default media player. if it doesn't, click run on the notification bar and you should hear the numbers played in your default media player.

cheers,

Mo.

On 29/07/2014 13:28, John Gallagher wrote:
Hi all
many thanks to one and all helping with google.
I have tried to do this with window eyes jaws and nvda but when I get the capcha i cannot get an audio challenge also when putting in the edit boxes the site just freezes.

I did fill in everything but then I just cannot get past the capcha
so now I will give it a go in safari from the iphone.

I am not
going to moan about it but for me it's sad it's so difficult.
maybe if all in the houses of parliment lost there sight for three months maybe they would do something about it. right must get sighted help for my friend Paul who lives in Redich birmingham or is it worcs
cheers then.