[access-uk] Re: cordless headphones usable with a desktop?

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:44:37 +0100

Hi Martin

I too am in the market for a wireless headset. The only reason I don't use Skype much these days is because I don't like being wired to the PC or having wires hanging around me. So this one appeals to me. However, at that price it would need to be sensational. Would you say it's worth its money? Had a look on some other sites, but can't see it. So I'm assuming it's only sold on the Skype site?

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx