[access-uk] Re: copy and paste

  • From: "Hussein Patwa " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:14:28 -0000

Hi Andrew,

I believe the desktop.ini file is related to folder or display settings for
the given folder.  I had the CD copy problem again this morning, and lo and
behold deleted another desktop.ini that was apparently waiting to be burned
to disk.  I need to have hidden files and folders showing as I do a lot of
system tweaking and working with programs that have files flagged as hidden.

I've never had a problem with deleting desktop.ini so I wouldn't worry about
it.  It's certainly not a system critical file.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
any attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Thank
you for your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.

database 4840 (20100205) __________

  Email message - is OK