[access-uk] Re: converting to og vorbis

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:46:34 +0100

Hi Jim.

You can download Goldwave for free and use it for a considerable amount of time before you have to purchase it. I used Goldwave initially for batch converting only and it lasted a couple of years before I started using it for more advanced editing and needed to purchase it. Cost around £40 if I remember correctly.

Regards.

Kevin