[access-uk] Re: converting .ram files so that they will play using a different player from Realplayer, is this possible?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:28:57 +0100

Hi, why not try Real Alternative. I believe Tom has it on his Whitestick
site (www.whitestick.co.uk), on the downloads page. This will allow you to
view RealMedia content, as well as play RealMedia files of course, without
the actual player being installed. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr