[access-uk] Re: converting pdf files to text

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:09:27 -0000

Hi Marie,

I had a similar problem. I downloaded version 7 of Acrobat Reader but still couldn't save a PDF file as text. My solution was to make a recording of Window[Eyes reading the file, using Sound Forge. However, in your situation, I would hope the manufacturer of the product you have purchased will be willing to supply a text copy of the manual, if you write to them.

Good luck.

Robert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>