[access-uk] Re: confirmation certificate

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:08:20 -0000

Hi Marcus, find attached.
               Congratulations,
                    John.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Markus Lang SWvcf!
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 9:14 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] confirmation certificate

  dear friends,

  I have got my confirmation certificate today. Unfortunately, it's a jpg-file
and I can't transfer it into text. Is someone able to transfer it for me?

  thank you very much

  Markus

4
 St. Catherineâ??s Anglican Church Katharinenplatz 5 Stuttgart, Germany
 Certificate of Confirmation
 This certifies that
Markus Lang
 Having been instructed in the Word of God and in the faith of the Christian
Church and having made public confession of faith in Jesus Christ, and having
promised to continue in the baptismal covenant by living in accord with the
gospel, is hereby confirmed in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy
Spirit, on this 11th day of December 2011
     Signed
                           The Rt. Revâ??d. David Hamid Suffragan Bishop of the
Diocese in Europe
 But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become
children of God.
 John 1:12
                Birth date: 17/03/1991 in Graz, Austria
               Place and date of Baptism: Katholische Pfarrkirche Ronsolden, 17
May 1991
§