[access-uk] Re: computer housekeeping

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 05:50:09 +0100

Alexander and all, I seem to remember that the paid for version and the trial version is actually the same in terms of its installer. All you need to do to install the trial is to check a box that is after the product key field. This will tell the installer that you want to install it in trial mode, and thus disabling the product key field. Just wanted to let you all know as I've managed to download and install Diskeeper in trial mode without any problems. Hope that helps! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>