[access-uk] Re: computer housekeeping

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:50:46 +0100

Not wishing to add over much to this long thread, but I must add my endorcement
for Diskeeper.  A truly 'set and forget' program.  It's so much in the
background
doing the one job it's supposed to do that I suspect some people forget it's
there
at all.  I think you'd notice the difference in a week or so if it were not
there.

You could argue that Windows itself should do this house keeping, but Microsoft
being Microsoft....  Well, dream on.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: