[access-uk] compressing c drive?

  • From: "MARTIN WILSHER" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:47:34 +0100

 Hi list:

while checking the used/free space on my c drive today, I noticed a check
box which said, "compress drive to save disc space.  what would happen if I
checked this box and the resulting compress sub folders check box?  I have
one drive, with my os and files on it.  would compressing the drive mean I
wouldn't be able to boot my pc or retrieve files?  thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related,
please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk