[access-uk] Re: combination microwave ovens

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:57:05 -0000

Terry, Look at the Panasonic range which certainly used to have very tactile
buttons for easy operation.  You say you don't like the panels, but if
you're a Braillist, a suitably brailled sheet of the see through
self-adhesive plastic from RNIB has worked well for me in the past.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593