[access-uk] Re: cobolt scales

  • From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:33:40 -0000

Hi, I've got an old pair of kitchen scales, can't remember if they're from
RNIB or Cobolt (I think Cobolt) and they seem to work OK, they sometimes go
up a couple of grams but certainly nowhere near as much as a whole ounce (or
around 28g), which is a huge difference.  I think these are about 9 or 10
years old, they have the rectangular base that you just rest the bowl on.
I've seen the newer version which I think has a round surface that fits the
bowl, don't like it so much.  How old are your kitchen scales?

Lucky dog, they think they're getting more food.  Must admit I've never
weighed out my dog's food, just used the tin that I've had for about 22
years.

Sorry I can't be of more help, I've been very happy with my talking kitchen
scales.

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross