[access-uk] Re: cnn alerts

  • From: "angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:42:31 -0400

There are some horrible ones I have received which claim I must print out an attachment to claim a package sent me from France at the post office from the customs people. One other said my credit card was charged for air line tickets. These are particularly bad for those shopping or doing things such as that on line for the first time or who are beginners at same. ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>