[access-uk] Re: closeing a PayPal account

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:26:45 +0100

Hi,

I just leave mine be and use it where necessary, else write to the tech
support.  Quite a lot of websites are quite happy to open accounts, but
have no way of closing them if you need to.  If you feel your privacy
has been compromised, then just closing the account is the wrong
decision - you really need to take steps with the card companies
involved if this is an issue.

Andrew.

** vacation ## d