[access-uk] Re: chuffing good trains times website

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:58:19 +0000

I use http://www.virgintrains.com, and it works brilliantly with JAWS 8
demo and Internet Explorer 7. For some reason if you use the site with
Firefox, everything works fine until you try and view the timetable.
Firefox 2 shows it as a blank page. Even the source is blank.
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:49:33 -0000, "Tom Lorimer"
<tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> The other website mentioned had pop ups, the accessible one is excellent.
>
> Tom.

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266