[access-uk] Re: chip and pin, cash machines and the likeRe: Re: COUNCIL POLICY TO WAIVE SIGNATURE WHEN VOTING BY POST

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:38:03 -0000

I never feel awkward having to have the assistant show me where to sign.  I
hold the pen as if I'm to write and the assistant will guide it to the place
where i have to sign, the delivery guys that way too when we have parcels
delivered when I've been shopping online!!

As for not knowing the pen isn't working, i can tell that, there's more of a
drag when it doesn't work.

Trace