[access-uk] Re: chip and PIN

  • From: "The Dundas Family" <thedundasfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:14:32 +0100

Hi Derek

I think you're right but it's probably more about being watched using chip and pin. Visually impaired or blind people would be more obvious in a queue and I wouldn't know if someone was staring at me copying my number down.

Also I don't know what happens if you put the wrong number in (is any prompting user friendly for blind people)? I wouldn't feel safe doing it but that's just my view.

Wendy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>