[access-uk] Re: chip and PIN

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:34:59 +0100

Funny you mention getting locked out Markbecause that happened to me.  This was
due to a mis-communication between me and the bank who had given me a separate
number to the one I use to withdraw cash.  It was pretty soon sorted out, and I
was able to use the card in the old way for a few days.  But at least I ffound
out that you can indeed have a separate number for cash point use to the one
you use for chip and pin when purchasing goods.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx