[access-uk] Re: checking default internet browser help please

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:27:35 +0100

Amro

Thank you for your response Amro. I have loaded both the 32 and 64 bit
versions of internet IE 8 and in both cases the "tell me if internet
explorer is not the default browser" option is checked. As it happens I have
worked out that the 32 bit version is the default but it would be helpful to
know how to be able to change  this.

Peter