[access-uk] Re: charging the Holux 240?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:19:31 -0000

If a lot of portable equipment is being made soley with re-charging via a car
cigarette lighter adaptor, then has anyone come up with a way of recharging via
a mains supply?  Seems to me that the question posed by Damon, below, might be
increasing in frequency if useful devices are coming onto the market with
charging via this method is the only way of recharging whereby car ownership is
assumed.

Sort of interesting link here with the on-going off-topic subject of mobility
allowance.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx