[access-uk] characters to fill in

  • From: kazeja <kazeja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:51:25 +0100

Hello Amro

Many thanks for the information.  The site in question has a link
especially for visually impaired people to hear the
characters.  Unfortunately, the sound file is only giving two of the
three numbers and it has been doing this for seven months.  I have
now telephoned their help desk again and they say it will be sorted
out.  That was what they told me last September, so I was hoping to
find a way around it.

Best wishes

Kazeja.