[access-uk] changing system time and date

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxx>, <TechTalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 21:20:02 +0200

I am Just curious. When I was in the Uk in July, I changed
the system time and date or time zone, I am in France which
is an hour ahead of the UK. For some strange reason, when I
changed the time etc, my antivirus and a few other programs
would not up-date, I had to reinstall it, it was avira, I
will be moving back to the uk permanently shortly and will
need to change the date etc, what is the best way around
this? Why did it affect some of my programs when it came to
up-dating? I was using three 4g broadband and my laptop with
windows 7 pro. I only have the windows firewall running.

Adrien

Regards

Adrien