[access-uk] Re: changing keyboard language

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:10:33 -0000

Adrian, this can be done on the fly, but I can't recall the key combination, but I think it involves a key combination using keys such as control, alt, shift and tab, or maybe the Windows key too, it's not all of them, but some combination of those keys, just play around! -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>