[access-uk] cf cards and cf card readers

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:49:29 +0100

Hi List,

I've just recently bought a couple of 16 GB cf cards and a usb card reader
that says it takes all types of cf cards.  However, when I tried to insert
either of the two cards, they don't fit, that is, they seem to encounter an
obstruction.  I know its the right slot as its the only slot on that side of
the reader, and its the correct width.
Has anybody encountered this problem before, and can I purchase an adapter
which will let me use the cards on this particular card reader.
It's an Ex-pro all in one usb card reader and cost me £5.46 from Amazon.

All help welcome.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes