[access-uk] Re: cdr disks

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:20:00 +0100

Hi All

I had a post from the www.blankdiscshop.co.uk from whom I buy all my audio stuff telling me they have a very good Kaleidoscope cdrw back in stock until the 17th of this month for £5.00 per spool of 100 discs. I've used many of these and they are good. So get in fast as stocks won't last at that price.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.