[access-uk] Re: careful regarding a phone call i just received

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:23:10 -0000

...and report to your local trading standards people.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County Hall,
Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.

From: william lomas - Email Address: lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent On:
31/01/2011 13:06 Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christopher elliot - Email
Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, christopher.elliott4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        HI I just got a phonecall claiming to be from Windows support, and
saying that my computer has been reported to have loads of malicious software
downloaded on to it.
When I told him I used a mac he went deathly silent and hung up on me, so not
sure what this was all about.

Regards, WIll