[access-uk] Re: can't see my posts

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:59:40 +0100

On 27/07/2012 13:25, Darren Brewer wrote:
Hi Jim

It may just be that some of the lists are a bit slow. I've noticed that my messages are taking a lot longer than usual to come through. I sent a message on Wednesday night and it still hadn't come through Thursday morning so I sent it again. Then both messages appeared a while later.

If that's not the problem, then you probably won't be reading this message and I'll be talking to myself. smile.

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>