[access-uk] Re: canon lide scanners under windows seven

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:31:46 +0100

Hi Ibrahim, not as far as I know. By default at least it opens in notepad. What you can do though is to set an application to send the scan to, so Word may be an option. You'll need to use your Jaws cursor most of the time with MP Navigator, and there are some functions that aren't accessible at all, but using the jaws cursor you can at least do basic stuff. Incidentally, while on the subject of software for the scanner Solution Menu Ex isn't accessible at all, not even with the Jaws cursor, but I don't think we're missing much.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>