[access-uk] Re: can not update more Adaware Se Personal

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:22:08 +0100

Hi Moti

I have just tried updating Ad-Aware and get the same result.

I am guessing that the defs.zip file which I have just downloaded is the same as the one currently in the Lavasoft folder.

Maybe they haven't updated the defs.zip file or, as you say, they are no longer supporting the old version.

Regards

Gordon Atkinson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>