[access-uk] can not find the correct driver for usb to serial adapter that will work fine with windows 7 operaqting system

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:13:49 +0200

Hi all,
I have the adapter usb to serial in order to use virtual com on machines
that don’t have serial ports.
I use it very well with xp pro system but can not use the driver to work
with windows 7 pro that is installed now on my machines.
Please, direct me to the correct driver and where can I get it please?
thanks much to you all
Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician And Piano Tuner